Monday, January 26, 2015

Finishes

I've made some headway and have finished several quilt tops.  The quilt I call "Sunshine", I talked about it in the last post, has been quilted and I'm hand sewing the binding on.  Still waiting to be quilted is Comfort, and My Stars.  I got all my blocks made for the pineapple quilt.  I couldn't decide at first whether to put borders on it or not.  Finally made the decision this weekend, that it just would not look right without borders.  So I should have the borders on this week.  I've finished a couple of others that I haven't talked about here yet, they are small quilts and I'm just waiting to put the binding on them.  I have another one on my design wall that I work on in between quilting all my other finished tops.  I'll show them all to you tomorrow.  I haven't been good about writing posts regularly, so I thought I needed to at least give an update on what I've been doing.  I promise I'll post pictures tomorrow.  Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment