Thursday, November 5, 2015

Let's Try This Again!

I seem to be a terrible blogger, but I'm going to try and do a better job at this.  I envy those that post daily.  I will try to do daily, but I'll be happy with once a week.  I'm going to use Bonnie Hunter as my inspiration and use this blog as my quilting journal.  It's really just a conversation and I have to keep that in mind when writing it.  I have a bad habit of over thinking what I write and what I want to say.  The best plan is just to write what I'm thinking and be done with it.  I will obsess over an email at work and go over and over it until I get it right.  I have spent half a day just on one email.

I own the online quilt shops PT Quilting (ptquilting.com) and Teresa's Quilt Boutique(teresasquiltboutique.com).  I also have a day job.  I have a wonderful husband, who is my best friend and soul mate.  I count myself very lucky because he allows me to indulge my passion of quilting. 

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment