Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Friday

It's Friday!  I had a very stressful week at work, so I didn't get a whole lot of sewing done.  Normally when I stressed, I will sew some and it relaxes me.  But I when I got home everyday, I just didn't have the energy to do much, the thought of sewing made me feel even more tired.  I plan on changing that this weekend. 

I plan to continue to work on the Road Less Traveled and get the border on it this weekend.  I'll be glad when I have the top to this one completed.  I'm ready to get it on my quilting machine.  I also hope to get the Civil War Homefront blocks up on the design wall and get it laid out how I want it.  So a busy weekend.  I'll post pictures later, hopefully I'll make a lot of progress.

I think I'm going to start a UFO list on my blog, and place the dates I finish each project on it.  I've only listed so far the three projects that I'm currently working on, but I'm like most quilters, and have several more still waiting in the wings that have been started but not finished.  So I've got plenty I can work on, and plenty I want to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment